FOSDEM meeting today
martijnverburg at gmail.com
Sun Feb 2 02:21:24 PST 2014
Reminder that we'll be meeting in the Free Java room at 1200.
Rough list of topics:
* Which projects that Adopt OpenJDK currently have are candidates for
2.) The Developer Virtual Images project
3.) JCountdown (unlikely)
4.) Lambda tutorials
* What will our quarterly reports contain?
* How do we measure our progress?
* Bug triage database to sit in-front of JBUG?
* Global hack days programme
* QA assistance / get hte world testing OpenJDK today! CI style via
* JBUG - identifying issues that new folks can tackle
* Research surveys on OpenJDK features.
I'm sure there's other topics as well but I think this is enough to start
More information about the adoption-discuss