Project Proposal: Java VisualVM Troubleshooting Tool

Luis-Miguel Alventosa Luis-Miguel.Alventosa at Sun.COM
Fri Apr 25 07:52:41 PDT 2008

In accordance with the OpenJDK guidelines for projects [1], I hereby
propose an OpenJDK project "Java VisualVM Troubleshooting Tool"
(jvisualvm) to continue the development of the new graphical Java
troubleshooting tool which started as project visualvm [2] in the
javatools community of

I propose this project be sponsored by the OpenJDK JMX Group [3] and
hereby call for votes on the formation of the project within the JMX
group. I volunteer to be the initial moderator of the project.

Thank you,