Project Proposal: "Portable GUI backends"

Dalibor Topic Dalibor.Topic at Sun.COM
Sat May 10 13:27:08 PDT 2008

In accordance with the OpenJDK guidelines for projects [1],
I hereby propose on behalf of Roman Kennke and Mario Torre
an OpenJDK Project "Portable GUI backends".

This Project will be used for the development of the OpenJDK
Community Innovators' Challenge proposal of the name
"Portable GUI backends" sent to the OpenJDK
challenge list [2].

I propose this project be sponsored by the Porters Group [3]
and that I be the initial moderator of the project.

dalibor topic

Dalibor Topic
Java F/OSS Ambassador
Sun Microsystems GmbH           mailto:Dalibor.Topic at
Nagelsweg 55                    D-20097 Hamburg
Amtsgericht München: HRB 161028
Geschäftsführer: Thomas Schröder, Wolfgang Engels, Dr. Roland Bömer
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Martin Här