OpenJDK Web Site Terms Of Use Updated

Dalibor Topic Dalibor.Topic at Sun.COM
Tue Feb 24 11:16:23 PST 2009

Hi everyone,

I have updated the OpenJDK Web Site Terms of Use. A link to these
terms can be found on the bottom of each OpenJDK page, and can also
be found at:

The only change relative to the previous version is a modification
inspired by feedback provided by Andrew Hughes, David Herron and Mark
Wielaard - I have removed the references to O'Reilly Media and CollabNet
from the definition of 'Hosts'.

dalibor topic

Dalibor Topic                   Tel: (+49 40) 23 646 738
Java F/OSS Ambassador           AIM: robiladonaim
Sun Microsystems GmbH           Mobile: (+49 177) 2664 192
Nagelsweg 55
D-20097 Hamburg                 mailto:Dalibor.Topic at
Amtsgericht München: HRB 161028
Geschäftsführer: Thomas Schröder, Wolfgang Engels, Dr. Roland Bömer