Project Proposal: IcedTea

Dalibor Topic Dalibor.Topic at Sun.COM
Fri Mar 6 11:51:40 PST 2009

In accordance with the OpenJDK guidelines for projects [1],
I hereby propose on behalf of Andrew Hughes an OpenJDK Project

This Project will be used as a staging ground for the
integration of patches from the IcedTea project into
corresponding JDK 7 projects.

I propose this project be sponsored by the Porters Group [3] and
that I be the initial moderator of the project.

dalibor topic

Dalibor Topic                   Tel: (+49 40) 23 646 738
Java F/OSS Ambassador           AIM: robiladonaim
Sun Microsystems GmbH           Mobile: (+49 177) 2664 192
Nagelsweg 55
D-20097 Hamburg                 mailto:Dalibor.Topic at
Amtsgericht München: HRB 161028
Geschäftsführer: Thomas Schröder, Wolfgang Engels, Dr. Roland Bömer