OpenJDK servers offline 9:30am-2:30pm PDT TODAY

Mark Reinhold mr at
Fri Oct 9 09:21:19 PDT 2009

The instability over the last couple of days of the OpenJDK servers
is due not to the recent migration itself but rather to the underlying
storage system, which we do not control.  The team responsible for our
hosting environment will be taking all the OpenJDK servers offline at
9:30am PDT; they estimate it will take five hours to address the issue,
which gives us an uptime ETA of 2:30pm PDT.

I'll post further updates, as they become available, to the #openjdk
IRC channel on

- Mark