[Audio-engine-dev] Gervill 0.4 - emergency soundbank included
kalli at midverk.is
Sun Oct 28 23:47:13 PDT 2007
I have updated the midi synthesizer, it is now up to 50% faster and includes emergency soundbank.
The emergency soundbank is generated when no default soundbank can be found.
Also included is "javax.sound.sampled.spi.AudioFileReader" which support reading
MIDI files as if they where audio files.
Audio player like http://www.javazoom.net/jlgui/jlgui.html can now play back midi files
using this synthesizer.
The synthesizer can be downloaded here:
- MIDI files can be opened as audio streams
- Emergency SoundBank included.
- Optimizations, rendering is up to 50 percent faster.
- Loading soundbank in large mode supported using
Where url is on the form:
- Reverb,Chorus,AGC can be turned on/off.
- Fixed ArrayOutOfBoundsException in SoftAbstractResmpler.
- Fixed NullPointerException in SoundFont.save(File).
Saving global zone for layers resulted in NullPointerException.
- Fixed PATSoundbankReader.getInputStream
so it doesn't throw InvalidFormatException.
This prevented use of MidiSystem.getSoundBank(InputStream).
- Fix: Delay wasn't implemented in AHDSR envelopes.
audio-engine-dev mailing list
audio-engine-dev at openjdk.java.net
No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database: 269.14.11/1071 - Release Date: 15.10.2007 06:48
More information about the audio-engine-dev