[Audio-engine-dev] Gervill 0.7 just released
kalli at midverk.is
Sun Jan 20 23:56:19 PST 2008
Version 0.7 has also just been released, and can be downloaded here:
Gervill project page at java.net is:
- Fix: General MIDI mode,
and voice_allocation_mode flag wasn't reseted on open/close cycle.
- Fix: Added support for implicit open/close
(as described in http://java.sun.com/javase/6/docs/api/javax/sound/midi/MidiDevice.html)
(JTreg test also added)
This done by implementing com.sun.media.sound.ReferenceCountingDevice interface.
- Fix: SoftReceiver.close doesn't throw exception if closed.
(now behaves like SoftSynthesizer.close)
- Fix: Close variable wasn't accessed in Thread safe way in:
- Fix: Hang in SoftSynthesizer.close.
SoftAudioPusher must not be closed synchronized against control_mutex
this may result in synchronized conflict between pusher and caller thread.
- Fix: Bad handling of mono output in SoftVoice.processAudioLogic,
this error was found running the new SoftSynthesizer/TestRender1 jtreg test.
- Added: ModelDirector to support conditional layers/performers.
- Added: ReleaseTrigger property to ModelPerformer.
- Added: ModelAbstractOscillator to simplify creation custom oscillators.
- Added: ModelChannelMixer to support for example non-voice oriented instruments.
- Added: Support for more than 16 midi channels.
- Added: JARSoundBankReader.
- Change default latency from 400 to 200 mec.
More information about the audio-engine-dev