<AWT Dev> <AWT dev> Review request for JDK-8209123: [Macosx] Maximized frame is resizable on Mac but not on Windows and Ubuntu
krishna.addepalli at oracle.com
Thu Oct 4 02:43:26 UTC 2018
I have some questions which need to be answered:
1. You have same piece of code repeated in “setWindowState” and in “setVisible” functions, which tests if the frame is resizable flag is changed and sets the state to false. Is it not true that setWindowState will be called before setVisible, and if so, then why do you need to check twice?
2. In the deliverDoubleClickOnTitleBar() function, you may want to include a note which describes why you are temporarily enabling the resizable flag, and posting a native event, and then enabling the flag.
3. At line 825, you could initialize windowResizable like this: “resizable && !isMaximizedBoth()”.
From: Manajit Halder
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2018 3:23 PM
To: Krishna Addepalli <HYPERLINK "mailto:krishna.addepalli at oracle.com"krishna.addepalli at oracle.com>
Subject: Re: <AWT Dev> <AWT dev> Review request for JDK-8209123: [Macosx] Maximized frame is resizable on Mac but not on Windows and Ubuntu
Could you please review my fix.
On 21/09/18 5:07 PM, Manajit Halder wrote:
Please review the fix for JDK12.
Resizibility of Frame with state MAXIMIZED_BOTH is set to false when Frame is resized and when Frame state is set. Resizibility of Frame in other states (NORMAL and ICONIFIED) is changed if the previous state of the frame was MAXIMIZED_BOTH otherwise it is not changed.
Changes in method setResizable()
1) if setResizable passed true, then check if frame is in MAXIMIZED_BOTH state, if so then set setResizable to false, otherwise set to true.
2) if setResizable passed false, then set false without checking the frame MAXIMIZED_BOTH state.
Changes done in method setVisible and setWindowState where Frame state is set:
1) Before setting any state check if resizibility was changed to MAXIMIZED_BOTH earlier, if so then set resizibility to false.
2) When Frame state is set to MAXIMIZED_BOTH then set resizibility to false.
JCK and Jtreg (open and close) tests executed with the change:
1) All automated AWT and Swing tests.
2) All manual AWT and Swing tests related to Frame, Window, JFrame and JWindow.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the awt-dev