Caciocavallo 1.3 released
roman at kennke.org
Wed Dec 12 06:07:34 PST 2012
Today we released version 1.3 of Caciocavallo.
It's a small release:
- Fix an incompatibility with the latest code in OpenJDK7, which
introduce an incompatible change in SunToolkit.
- Fix a focus problem that comes up with popups, when the popup is not a
Since I did not write a release announcement for 1.2 (bad me!!), here
are the changes in Cacio 1.2:
- Implement CacioToolkit.getScreenResolution().
- Implement CacioToolkit.getSystemClipboard().
- Implement basic CacioMouseInfoPeer.
- Fixed memory leak when disposing windows.
- Use AWTAccessor in KFMHelper instead of reflection.
The 1.3 release has been uploaded to Maven central, so you can use it
your Maven projects:
More information about the caciocavallo-dev