Miscellaneous improvements to "jar".
martinrb at google.com
Thu Jun 25 02:34:50 UTC 2009
Hi jar team,
I have a bunch of minor improvements to
Toby and Xueming, please review.
Warning: the index code has not been maintained for many years.
Xueming, please file a bug.
Synopsis: Miscellaneous improvements to "jar".
- Use standard jdk coding style for javadoc
- Don't create a temp file for jar index in STORED mode.
- Don't use synchronized collections.
- Fix javac warnings.
- Don't define new names for things like INDEX_NAME;
use static import instead.
- more efficiently compare special file names in update mode.
Update mode should be measurably faster.
- make CRC32OutputStream a nested class.
refactor crc32.reset and updating entry into CRC32OutputStream.
- Fix apparently benign bug updating n in CRC32OutputStream.write(byte,
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the core-libs-dev