What methods should go into a java.util.Objects class in JDK 7?
Ulf.Zibis at gmx.de
Thu Sep 10 09:43:45 UTC 2009
Am 10.09.2009 01:54, Stephen Colebourne schrieb:
> There is also a case for methods to convert arrays of wrappers to
> arrays of primitives.
- I guess, you mean also vice versa
- Maybe would become superfluous, if HotSpot internally would compile to
primitive arrays. (just a raw thought)
19) re-usability of java.nio.Buffer (saves multiple instantiation):
- X-Buffer#clear(x buf); clears all pointers
- X-Buffer#reset(x buf); only resets pos to mark (maybe limit to array
size), allows to process different data in same/similar/synchronous manner.
More information about the core-libs-dev