Please review java.util.jar.pack.* cleanup/refactoring/generificaiton
Alan.Bateman at oracle.com
Thu Nov 11 18:15:27 UTC 2010
Kumar Srinivasan wrote:
> Appreciate a review of the pack200 cleanup work, in the following areas:
> 1. General generification of Collections.
> 2. fixed worthy findbugs items.
> 3. fixed worthy Netbeans nags.
> 4. Elimination of array/generics combination.
> The webrev is here:
Kumar - I just scanned this (sorry, I don't have time to do a detailed
- is Attribute.isEmpty right? or rather should ""==null be replaced by
- in BandStructure.java, can basicCodingIndexes be final?
- can Package.getHighestClassVersion use for-each? Same thing in
- the indentation in PackerImpl.java at line 143
- you've renamed locals in several places - is that because they are
hiding fields or something else?
- does the new switch statement in Driver.main need a default? (just
wondering if FindBugs will notice that).
More information about the core-libs-dev