Reviewer needed - fix for regression test LastErrorString

Pavel Tisnovsky ptisnovs at
Mon May 9 09:14:05 UTC 2011

Alan Bateman wrote:
> Alan Bateman wrote:
>> I also need to create a bug for this as I don't think we have one already
> Here it is:
> 7042603: TEST_BUG: test/java/io/IOException/ touches
> system files

Hi Alan,

thank you for creating bug# for this issue.

I changed this regression test so it does not need to use shell script
at all because now it creates all required files itself.

Here is new webrev:

I've also ran this test on Windows XP SP2 and it seems to works fine.
Output of this test is stored in an attachment [stderr_windows.log].

Please note that I found only Win XP configured with Czech locale so
some system messages might me incomprehensible, but these messages are
correct ("Přístup byl odepřen" == "Access denied" etc.)

-------------- next part --------------
An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
Name: stderr_windows.log
URL: <>

More information about the core-libs-dev mailing list