6341887: Inflater can't handle ByteBuffer - first webrev
martin.kirst at s1998.tu-chemnitz.de
Mon Apr 16 13:43:01 PDT 2012
Am 14.04.2012 10:28, schrieb Martin Kirst:
> WebRev here:
> Feedback is welcome.
Thanks for all your feedback.
Today, I've send my signed OCA to oracle-ca_us(at)oracle.com.
>From all your feedback I've caught the following tasks for me:
* BB.position() should be set not to limit,
but number of (in|de)flated bytes insteand
* the if-clause for FLUSH options can be shortened
and should be kept as integers (not enums)
* the (bbuffer==null) guarding if statement is superfluous
* creating test cases
* ArrayIndexOutOfBounds check should be an assert
* last if-else-else-clause for not direct ByteBuffer.get() is incorrect
* consider refactoring native parts considering DRY
* because of the missing #setInput(ByteBuffer) methods,
I will create MappedBuffer(De|In)flater (my proposal for class name)
which will be specialized classes from Abstract(In/Deflater)
Thus the specialized implementations hopefully will be more clear.
And last but not least,
it seems that Sherman will be my sponsor, will he?
I was pleased to read your valuable feedback
and being (somehow) part of the team :-)
More information about the core-libs-dev