RFR (XS): 8078225: tools/launcher/FXLauncherTest.java fails intermittently (win)
kumar.x.srinivasan at oracle.com
Tue May 5 20:37:39 UTC 2015
Please review the simple fix which allows the test to be run in its own vm,
there seems to be some issue with the harness running in a concurrent mode
specifically on Windows.
diff --git a/test/tools/launcher/FXLauncherTest.java
@@ -1,5 +1,5 @@
- * Copyright (c) 2012, 2013, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights
+ * Copyright (c) 2012, 2015, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights
* DO NOT ALTER OR REMOVE COPYRIGHT NOTICES OR THIS FILE HEADER.
* This code is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
@@ -28,7 +28,7 @@
* Test uses main method and blank main method, a jfx app class and an
* jfx app class, a main-class for the manifest, a bogus one and none.
* All should execute except the incorrect fx app class entries.
- * @run main FXLauncherTest
+ * @run main/othervm FXLauncherTest
More information about the core-libs-dev