RFR 8169115, java/net/InetAddress/ptr/lookup.sh failed intermittently
dmitry.samersoff at oracle.com
Tue Dec 6 11:16:26 UTC 2016
1. I'm not sure that javaweb.sfbay.sun.com is the best domain name for
this test. Could we use different one (e.g. icann.org)
2. This test run JTREG -> Test VM -> Another VM. Could we optimize
It might be better to create a jtreg "same vm" process that
1. launch another process with -Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack=true
that do A and PRT lookup in one run.
2. Read results of process above, do PTR lookup with default
settings and compare results.
On 2016-12-06 12:06, Felix Yang wrote:
> please review the following patch. It generally coverts codes from
> shell to plain java.
Oracle Java development team, Saint Petersburg, Russia
* I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the sources.
More information about the core-libs-dev