Review Request: JDK-8165563 ClassLoader::getSystemClassLoader will never be null

Patrick Reinhart patrick at
Wed Sep 7 21:57:44 UTC 2016

Hi Mandy

Found a tiny typo ony line 1453, that could also be fixed with this change:

1451      * @throws  IOException
1452      *          If I/O errors occur
1454      * @since  1.2
1455      */
1456     public static Enumeration<URL> getSystemResources(String name)