Change in properties for logging: deliberate?

Daniel Fuchs daniel.fuchs at
Thu Dec 7 14:41:57 UTC 2017

Hi Jeremy,

I just proposed a patch on core-libs-dev.

best regards,

-- daniel

On 06/12/2017 01:17, Jeremy Manson wrote:
> Hey folks,
> Any thoughts on a timeline for this? We're just having to decide what to 
> do internally.  If a patch is likely to arrive in the next month or so, 
> then we'll probably wait, but if not, we should probably figure out a 
> workaround.
> (I'm not trying to be too pushy - we can certainly figure out a workaround.)
> Jeremy

More information about the core-libs-dev mailing list