RFR (JDK10) 8183743: Umbrella: add overloads that take a Charset parameter

Roger Riggs Roger.Riggs at Oracle.com
Mon Dec 11 19:18:33 UTC 2017

Hi Joe,

The new tests using testng look good, a few comments:

  - BAOS/EncodingTest.java
    70:  The message gets printed if the condition is not true; so
"results do not might" might read better
     (also, there is Assert.assertEquals(str1, str2, msg) - that
compares objects with .equals())
    A message in nice, though in many cases the testng generated
exception/message is sufficient
    especially for equals.

  - PrintStream/EncodingTest.java
    92: out should not be null; its probably a test bug;  the test
should be removed

- PrintWriter/EncodingTest.java
     93: out should not be null; its probably a test bug;  the test
should be removed

Thanks, Roger