RFR(JDK 12/java.xml) 8212866: Broken link to schematron.com
huizhe.wang at oracle.com
Fri Oct 26 19:24:30 UTC 2018
Looks like schematron.com is gone. Tested since the issue was reported 3
days ago, each time got a database connection error. Schematron became
an ISO standard later after the JAXP specification and this packageinfo
page was written, so replacing the link to schematron.com with a pointer
to the ISO page. There's no landing page on iso.org, the link is a
direct download of the standard.
@@ -1,5 +1,5 @@
- * Copyright (c) 2015, 2017, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights
+ * Copyright (c) 2015, 2018, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights
* DO NOT ALTER OR REMOVE COPYRIGHT NOTICES OR THIS FILE HEADER.
* This code is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
@@ -53,13 +53,13 @@
* and an <a href="http://www.iso.org">ISO (International
* for Standardization)</a> standard.
- * <li><strong><a
+ * <li><strong><a
* a rules-based XML schema language. Whereas DTD, WXS, and
RNG are designed
* to express the structure of a content model, Schematron is
* enforce individual rules that are difficult or impossible
* with other schema languages. Schematron is intended to
* schema written in structural schema language such as the
- * Schematron is in the process of becoming an ISO standard.
+ * Schematron is <a
More information about the core-libs-dev