FOSDEM devroom requested

Dalibor Topic Dalibor.Topic at Sun.COM
Tue Nov 24 13:28:36 UTC 2009

Following the long standing tradition[1] of using the FOSDEM conference
in February in Brussels to meet, hack, debate and learn, I sent in
a devroom request for the next edition of FOSDEM [2] after syncing
up with Andrew Haley, Andrew Hughes, Mark Reinhold, Mark Wielaard and

I expect to hear back from the FOSDEM devroom team whether the
request was accepted (or denied) sometime next week, according to
the published schedule. [3]

If the devroom request gets accepted, I'll inform the list, and
we'll do what we always do: coordinate schedules, talks and
everything else on a public wiki & a mailing list.

dalibor topic

[2] - Brussels, Belgium, Feb 6th & 7th
Dalibor Topic                   Tel: (+49 40) 23 646 738
Java F/OSS Ambassador           AIM: robiladonaim
Sun Microsystems GmbH           Mobile: (+49 177) 2664 192
Nagelsweg 55
D-20097 Hamburg                 mailto:Dalibor.Topic at
Amtsgericht München: HRB 161028
Geschäftsführer: Thomas Schröder, Wolfgang Engels, Wolf Frenkel