OpenJDK7 and the JavaOne preview (M3) release
mark at klomp.org
Fri May 22 07:57:44 PDT 2009
On Wed, 2009-05-20 at 21:34 +0100, Andrew John Hughes wrote:
> Current status:
> * Everything is now synced from IcedTea6 (except Gervill, which mjw
> wanted to look at).
I resynced it with Gervill cvs upstream to have the same baseline
implementation as icedtea6:
2009-05-22 Mark Wielaard <mark at klomp.org>
Import Gervill fixes from CVS. See CHANGES.txt:
6823446: Gervill SoftLowFrequencyOscillator fails when freq is
set to 0 cent or 8.1758 Hz.
6823445: Gervill SoftChannel/ResetAllControllers jtreg test
fails after portamento fix from last merge.
6821030: Merge OpenJDK Gervill with upstream sources, Q1CY2009
- Fix: Notes get stuck on when we overflow the synthesizer
with rapid note on /off messages.
JTreg test has been created:
- Fix: Portamento controller reset to wrong value in
This caused incorrect glider effect in some midi files.
For example in TuningApplet1 in TET-7 keyboard,
when note was pressed for first time a glider effect could be
- Fix: Delay modulation calculation in SoftChorus.LFODelay where
- Fix: Removed unnecessary volatile keywords in SoftChorus.
* fsg.sh: Don't remove (non-existing) com/sun/media/sound services.
More information about the distro-pkg-dev