[IMMINENT RELEASE] 1.10.1
Dr Andrew John Hughes
ahughes at redhat.com
Wed Mar 23 09:08:44 PDT 2011
I'd like to release 1.10.1 on Wednesday the 30th of March at 14h00 UTC.
The current change list looks like this:
New in release 1.10.1 (2011-XX-XX):
- S7023591, S7027667: Clipped antialiased rectangles are filled, not drawn.
- Ignore all unknown options, but report them.
- Fixes build for newer gcc (at least 4.4) on PPC64, breaks older gcc.
- CA123: LD_LIBRARY_PATH and java.library.path.
- CA143: don't hang with invalid locale.
- CA144: aligned patchers on x86_64.
- CA148: support for LCMP bytecode.
- CA152: Calling Policy.setPolicy with a new Policy object has no effect on the DefaultSecurityManager.
- CA156: uncaughtExceptionHandler doesn't work with OpenJDK 6 b21.
- CA157: ARM SMP Assertion thinlock failed.
- Fix reflective array access.
- Handle O_DELETE in JVM_Open.
- Minor performance improvement on ARM.
- First set of changes to support JamVM/OpenJDK on MacOS X.
- Minor memory leak (missing free).
- Handle integer overflow on i386/amd64.
- On ARM, force interpreter to be built in ARM mode.
- MIPS: 64-bit and interpreter inlining by default.
- Trivial implementation of stubs for MIPS.
[I've cleaned this up a little; the current one in 1.10 is a bit of mess and I'll push the changes before release]
I'd also like to add in the hs20 bump posted for review:
and the fix here for libpng 1.5:
provided it still works fine with libpng 1.4.x.
Any other additions?
Free Java Software Engineer
Red Hat, Inc. (http://www.redhat.com)
Support Free Java!
Contribute to GNU Classpath and IcedTea
PGP Key: F5862A37 (https://keys.indymedia.org/)
Fingerprint = EA30 D855 D50F 90CD F54D 0698 0713 C3ED F586 2A37
More information about the distro-pkg-dev