[rfc][icedtea-web] closing listener idea
jvanek at redhat.com
Tue Aug 14 08:06:59 PDT 2012
This idea should speed up browser tests a lot. When all conditions for pass/failure are done, browser is terminated and is not waiting for time-out any more.
It is bringing some more load to tester, but its usage is mandatory.
Usage here is demonstrated on simple applet test.
Any ideas (especially how to avoid doubled "contains" or "matches") welcomed.
* tests/reproducers/simple/AppletTest/testcases/AppletTestTests.java: Integrated ClosingListener speed-up.
* tests/test-extensions/net/sourceforge/jnlp/ClosingListener.java: New file, interface for all ClosingListeners.
* tests/test-extensions/net/sourceforge/jnlp/CountingClosingListener.java: Implementation of ClsoingListeners which is storing copy of complete output of program.
* tests/test-extensions/net/sourceforge/jnlp/ProcessAssasin.java: added (setTimeout) method as cleanest possibility to terminate process immediately
* tests/test-extensions/net/sourceforge/jnlp/ServerAccess.java: new method (setUpClosingListener) for setting necessary variables in ClosingListener
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 12863 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/distro-pkg-dev/attachments/20120814/d16912b0/closingListener.diff
More information about the distro-pkg-dev