Upcoming (security)release of icedtea-web 1.4.2
jvanek at redhat.com
Fri Jan 31 01:02:37 PST 2014
On 12/18/2013 03:02 PM, Jiri Vanek wrote:
> Hi folks!
> As fixes for 1.4 are multiplying and also one currently embargoed issue was found, I would like to
> propose release of icedtea-web 1.4 at the beginning of next *year*.
> Unless some objection rise, the 1.4 branch will be frozen in that time, as it will be subject of
> additional patching and of course testing..
> I will write one more email about this when time come.
> Best regards
Sorry for delay, please consider 1.4 as frozen (except translations)
Once testing i s done, 1.4.2 will be released - Wednesday, 5.2)
New in 1.4.2
* Dialogs center on screen before becoming visible
* Support for u45 new manifest - Application-Name
* Custom applet permission policies panel in itweb-settings control panel
- RH976833: Multiple applets on one page cause deadlock
- Enabled javaconsole
Except above also:
- Christmas splashscreen extension
- fixed classloading deadlocks
- cleaned code from warnings
- pipes moved to XDG runtime dir
+ one currently embargoed issue
More information about the distro-pkg-dev