[rfc][icedtea-web] Added reproducer for pack-gz applets
jvanek at redhat.com
Fri Nov 7 13:10:57 UTC 2014
On 11/06/2014 09:04 PM, Jie Kang wrote:
> This patch adds a reproducer to test for pack-gz applets in the three scenarios:
> Browser - JNLP href (file)
> Browser - Applet tags
> Javaws - JNLP file
> In order to pass these tests, modifications have been made to:
> 1. The test server implementation (TinyHttpdImpl) to take into account Accept-Encoding requests and serve the correct jar files.
> 2. The PluginBridge to take into account the jnlp parameters for using packaging or versioning in order to allow the Browser - JNLP situation to work.
> All of this is in respect to the guidelines found here:
This is moreover excelent work, ty!
- "doNotRunInOpera" Whyyyyyy?
- acceptEncoding again -why?
you should nto be lazy and use (BOOT_DIR)/bin/pack200
- is it onot in boot dir? Configure check? ..checking for pack200 ...found and then
PACKER=(PACK200).Not fund - warn that "reproducer blah balh will fail" - because if build of
reproducer fail, the suite continu
- I know that this is abit stric but may save hours later.
One though - looking to the changes in server and why it is cusotm one
- why not to move th elogic to serverimpl ? If (pack).gz is the requested file, then return result
of runtome compression of this resource ?
More information about the distro-pkg-dev