some thoughts about Change Planning page
openjdk at jazillian.com
Mon Feb 18 10:19:49 PST 2008
I just found this guide - great idea!
Here are some thoughts I had on this page:
* step 2, creating a bug, should go first
* you mention "work with their sponsors" without saying what that means.
* you mention a "CCC" without saying what it is. What does the acronym
stand for and
give me a link to find out more.
* you mention "jtreg regression test" also. describe it and give a link.
* in step 6 answer "N", an explanation is required *where*? in some
field of the entry
in the bug database?
* why does step 8 require testing on just one OS, but step 9 on all? And
do you really
require that every change be tested on every platform by the developer
making the change?
That doesn't seem feasible.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the guide-discuss