review request (L): 7012648/JDK: move JSR 292 to package java.lang.invoke and adjust names
john.r.rose at oracle.com
Wed Mar 23 02:16:37 PDT 2011
The package rename work is done in the JVM; this is the review for the JDK code and documentation. -- John
Begin forwarded message:
From: John Rose <john.r.rose at oracle.com>
Date: March 23, 2011 2:10:52 AM PDT
To: Da Vinci Machine Project <mlvm-dev at openjdk.java.net>
Subject: review request (L): 7012648/JDK: move JSR 292 to package java.lang.invoke and adjust names
Reply-To: Da Vinci Machine Project <mlvm-dev at openjdk.java.net>
Summary: JDK code for package and class renaming from java.dyn to java.lang.invoke.
Includes certain other small changes:
- move remaining (miscellaneous) contents of sun.dyn to sun.invoke
- make minor revisions to documentation during Public Review
- remove the out-of-scope term "SAM type" from documentation and code
- delete unused methods and classes
- make minor (API-invisible) code cleanups
The non-renaming changes may be viewed separately here:
This change set is for the JDK repository, specifically:
A previous coordinated change set for the JVM, also marked with bug 7012648, is about to be promoted (jdk7-b135).
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the hotspot-compiler-dev