Hotspot repos for changes going into jdk7u next (7u60)
Alejandro E Murillo
alejandro.murillo at oracle.com
Tue Sep 24 09:03:23 PDT 2013
(1) Hotspot changes intended for the next jdk7u feature release
(jdk7u60) should be pushed to (via JPRT, of course):
(2) Bugs should be filed using 7u60 as the version (component is hotspot
(3) http://hg.openjdk.java.net/hsx/jdk7u is a full forest. So if there
that require pushing tightly coupled hotspot/jdk changes, they can be
pushed through this forest
and they will be pushed to the master together when hotspot snapshots
Please let me know in advance when these type of changes are coming so I
plan the snapshot accordingly.
NOTE: if the changes don't need to go together, please push the JDK
portions through the jdk7u-dev repos as usual.
(4) I will take snapshots of this repo, run PIT (or request a pit
waiver), and push to the jdk7u master on a need basis.
Mostly depending on the number of changes available. Of course, if there
are urgent changes that need to be in the jdk7u
master, we will take a snapshot. Just let me know.
(5) As usual, users with no access to jprt, please indicate in the "the
request for review message" that
you will need a sponsor to get the change pushed via JPRT once it has
been cleared for pushing.
Contact me if no one volunteers
Let me know if you have any question
More information about the hotspot-dev