CRR: 7027766: G1: introduce flag to dump the liveness information per region at the end of marking (S)

Tony Printezis tony.printezis at oracle.com
Fri Mar 25 10:20:10 PDT 2011

Hi,

I'd like a couple of reviewers to have a look at this change:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~tonyp/7027766/webrev.0/

I ended up repurposing the existing develop flag
G1PrintRegionLivenessInfo for this (I had actually forgotten it was
there!) and I print the liveness information at the end of marking twice:

- Info for all regions after we finalize the marking information, which
means we have both the latest marking information as well as the
previous marking information available.
- The same info but for all sorted old regions.

I attached example output.

Tony