RFR(M): 6407976: GC worker number should be unsigned
thomas.schatzl at oracle.com
Thu Apr 23 10:29:30 UTC 2015
On Mon, 2015-04-20 at 16:27 +0300, Evgeniya Stepanova wrote:
> The webrev for the diff could be found at
> But changes are visible only in patch files, since there are only
- g1CollectedHeap.cpp, line 3582, the format specifier in the line
"st->print("%3d ", i)" should be %u
- in g1CollectedHeap.cpp, in the constructor for
RebuildRSOutOfRegionClosure, the _worker_i member of the class can be
removed, it seems unused.
- concurrentMarkSweepGeneration.cpp:3153, please align the comment to
- concurrentMarkSweepGeneration.cpp:3645, is it possible to fix the
indentation of the parameters passed to
- concurrentMark.cpp:2320-2323, g1CollectedHeap.cpp:5021-5025,
adaptiveSizePolicy.cpp:212-216, adaptiveSizePolicy.hpp:346-350, 361-368
parameter indentation wrong.
Although you mentioned that the indentation/spacing problems were fixed
with this webrev, they seem to persist. The raw files uploaded as well
as the complete patchset file still do not contain the expected changes.
Please make sure that the local webrev output contains these changes
(delete any existing webrev folder in the place where the new webrev
folder will be located), and when uploading the webrev, also check
whether they were updated.
More information about the hotspot-gc-dev