RFR (L): 8058354: SPECjvm2008-Derby -2.7% performance regression on Solaris-X64 starting with 9-b29
thomas.schatzl at oracle.com
Wed Mar 18 13:05:26 UTC 2015
I got a few more internal reviews and suggestions for this change, so
I would like to ask for re-reviews.
- changed " SIZE_FORMAT" strings in gclog_or_tty->print_cr() format
strings to " SIZE_FORMAT " since this is the correct style.
- moved setup of reserved space with the requirements we have to the
- improve readability: in G1PageBasedVirtualSpace: renamings of
"actual_size" -> "used_size" parameter, _commit_size -> _page_size
- G1PageBasedVirtualSpace: changed uintptr_t parameter types to more
- some refactorings, extracting a few methods to make control flow more
More information about the hotspot-gc-dev