RFR(L): 8199256: [TESTBUG] Open source VM testbase runtime tests
mikhailo.seledtsov at oracle.com
Fri May 25 21:26:39 UTC 2018
Please review this change that will open source VM Testbase Runtime
tests. This group includes tests covering a variety of runtime
functional areas: arraycopy, barrier, jni, threads, vtable and contented.
These tests have been used internally for a while, and are now being
open sourced. Since this is not a creation of new tests, we would like
to keep the changes during this review to a minimum required for open
sourcing these tests, such as major issues and integration blockers. If
you have other feedback regarding improvements to these tests, please
file RFE(s), which will be addressed later in order of priority.
Here is what was done for this change:
1. Moved the tests to OpenJDK repository preserving relative
2. Updated Copyright statements accordingly.
3. Updated "@library" statements accordingly.
4. Updated TEST.groups and Problem List
5. Updated HotSpot test make file
1. Ran the following tests on open-only repository and build,
using "make run-test"
2. Automated multip-platform test system (usual 4 platforms):
More information about the hotspot-runtime-dev