RFR:8078813:Test JAAS with modules
weijun.wang at oracle.com
Thu Oct 15 07:47:04 UTC 2015
Looks fine, and very interesting.
Just some questions:
1. expectedResult is PASS in all test runs. Do you think it would be something else? Maybe compiler error and jar creation error? Could that happen?
2. Are the .class files always the same? If so, is it possible to compile them once, and use them to create different jars? In fact, maybe you don't need to create jars every time. It looks like UN_NAMED and AUTO use the same jar, and if only clientModuleType changes there is no need to recreate service jar.
3. UN_NAMED looks strange, maybe UNNAMED?
4. Very tiny concern, but you are looking for "No LoginModule found" in output messages. We have some bugs complaining certain text not found if test is not running in an English locale. Is there a way to avoid looking for these exact words? Or maybe you can just add "-Duser.language=en -Duser.region=US" to @main.
5. JigsawCommon.createModularjar() is quite useful. Maybe you can add it into test/jdk/jigsaw/lib/JarUtils.java?
> On Oct 14, 2015, at 4:44 PM, Siba Sahoo <sibabrata.sahoo at oracle.com> wrote:
> Please review Jigsaw modular test for JAAS.
> Bug: https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8078813
> Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~asmotrak/siba/8078813/webrev.01/
> JPRT: http://scaaa637.us.oracle.com/archive/2015/10/2015-10-14-055613.sisahoo.jdk9jigsaw/
More information about the jigsaw-dev