[Rev 01] RFR: 6659: Remove 'Showing X of Y events...' table message when not applicable
github.com+29706926+jessyec-s at openjdk.java.net
Fri Jan 10 20:02:33 UTC 2020
> This patch addresses the following issue:
> When a table made with an itemList has more rows than the set maximum that can be shown, it displays a message "Showing X of Y events..." in its last row. This message is not removed if a search is performed on the table that results in fewer then the maximum number of events being displayed. For example, this is seen in the Exceptions page in the Event Log table.
> This patch makes the 'Showing X of Y events...' table message disappear when less than the maximum number of events that can be displayed populate a table.
The pull request has been updated with 1 additional commit.
- fec30fd1: Move fix to base class
- all: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jmc/pull/28/files
- new: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jmc/pull/28/files/cd97aca3..fec30fd1
- full: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/jmc/28/webrev.01
- incr: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/jmc/28/webrev.00-01
Stats: 32 lines in 3 files changed: 27 ins; 4 del; 1 mod
Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.java.net/jmc pull/28/head:pull/28
More information about the jmc-dev