Close to 0.2 draft?

Neal Gafter neal at
Mon May 10 09:27:19 PDT 2010

It's been nearly three months since the 0.15 draft, and it is now less than
two weeks before the TL (Tools and Languages) final integration preceding
openjdk7 feature complete.  If you've made progress on the specification and
implementation, we would very much appreciate it being shared with us.  If
not, perhaps we can help.  If Oracle has decided that this feature is no
longer important for JDK7, that would be good to know too.  Whatever is
happening, silence sends the wrong message.