Announcement -- mailing lists for JSR-335 and Project Lambda

Neal Gafter neal at
Mon Sep 10 13:15:41 PDT 2012

Congratulations!  This is a huge step in a positive direction!

Is there a reason that the public cannot subscribe to the -comments lists?
 Or is that automatically forwarded to the other two lists?