Review request for 8004970, 8004971, and 8006817: implement serialization in lambda metafactory and metafactory fix
forax at univ-mlv.fr
Fri Feb 15 15:40:48 PST 2013
On 02/12/2013 04:23 PM, Robert Field wrote:
> Please review the fixes for CRs:
- getReferenceKindString should not be public, it's a detail of
- spinInnerClass() should return a simple Class<?>.
- generateWriteReplace: there is still a mv.dup() that should be
- field markerInterfaces should be declared as Class<?>
(you can replace all Class by Class<?>)
- I think it should declare a serialUID, so you don't need a ad-hoc
(to answer to the question line 235)
- Also does the constructor
still used ?
- at the end, load/dup/areturn/getfield should be replaced by their
code inlined. I don't see a real interest to these too small method.
Only iconst is really complex so worth a dedicated method.
More information about the lambda-dev