[7u4] Review request for CR 7134730
greg.x.brown at oracle.com
Mon Feb 13 13:34:12 PST 2012
Thanks all for the feedback. Updated webrev below:
- Rename "Java" dictionary key to "JavaVM"
- Add GPL headers as needed
- Apply correct Oracle copyright to all files
- Set cp_wildcard to FALSE in call to JLI_Launch()
- Use diamond operator in collection initialization
- Output command-line arguments in test app
I also rebuilt the sample bundle with a more recent JRE and the Command-Q problem seems to have resolved itself:
On Feb 13, 2012, at 11:16 AM, Greg Brown wrote:
> This is a request to push the initial changeset supporting the app bundler Ant task. Webrev is here:
> Note that this code is not currently integrated into the build. An outstanding to-do is to move the compilation of main.m from build.xml to a makefile and add this to the build. These changes will be pushed in a follow-on changeset.
More information about the macosx-port-dev