Review request for adding capability to disable Lens builds
David.Hill at Oracle.com
Fri Jun 20 17:22:41 UTC 2014
Kevin, Daniel, Lisa,
From the jira:
Review at http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ddhill/RT-37594/ <http://cr.openjdk.java.net/%7Eddhill/RT-37594/>
As part of this change we have:
* added an includeMonocle toggle (with a default of false)
* when includeMonocle is false, will exclude java Glass classes from jfxrt.jar.
* javafx.platform.properties and javafx.properties should have a ending newline
* for (armv*, x86egl)
* includeLens, includeMonocle, includeGTK will toggle native building and inclusion of Java Glass classes
* javafx.platform.properties will only include the groups that were built
* definitions of compiler/linker had migrated down in the buildSrc files, so were moved back up for clarity.
Tested by clean building with includeLens, includeMonocle, includeGTK turned off in test builds.
This submit should have no current build result changes except for the extra newline on javafx.*.properties and a small amount of reordering of javafx.platform.properties
David Hill <David.Hill at Oracle.com>
Java Embedded Development
"This email was created using 100% recycled electrons."
More information about the openjfx-dev