[Rev 01] RFR: 8238434: Ensemble: Update version of Lucene to 7.7.2
kcr at openjdk.java.net
Tue Feb 4 22:47:18 UTC 2020
> Update the version of Lucene used by Ensemble to the latest release of Lucene 7 which is version 7.7.2.
> Per the instructions in [`UPDATING-lucene.txt`](https://github.com/openjdk/jfx/blob/master/apps/samples/Ensemble8/UPDATING-lucene.txt), I made the following chages:
> 1. Bumped the version numbers from 7.7.1 to 7.7.2 in all needed places
> 2. Regenerated the index files. I used JDK 11.x to do this (out of an abundance of caution, not because I think it matters).
> To test this: apply the patch, run `gradle apps`, launch Ensemble8, and search for a sample or JavaFX component in the upper-right search box.
The pull request has been updated with 1 additional commit.
- 6facff5d: Revert changes to binary index files (we do not need to regenerate them)
- all: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jfx/pull/105/files
- new: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jfx/pull/105/files/efb46435..6facff5d
- full: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/jfx/105/webrev.01
- incr: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/jfx/105/webrev.00-01
Stats: 3 lines in 6 files changed: 0 ins; 0 del; 3 mod
Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.java.net/jfx pull/105/head:pull/105
More information about the openjfx-dev