[Rev 02] RFR: 8235480: Regression: [RTL] Arrow keys navigation doesn't respect TableView orientation
aghaisas at openjdk.java.net
Mon Feb 24 17:15:02 UTC 2020
> Bug : https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8235480
> Fix : Added the missed out RTL checks to the key mappings in TableViewBehaviorBase class.
> Testing : Modified unit tests in TableViewKeyInputTest to take orientation as a parameter. The Left/Right key press tests have been modified to address LTR and RTL orientations.
> Note : If this test modification is acceptable, I would like to address other similar tests separately. (I will create a test JBS issue and address later)
The pull request has been updated with 1 additional commit.
- bf67b084: Remove debug statements from newly added test
- all: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jfx/pull/114/files
- new: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jfx/pull/114/files/cbbb884f..bf67b084
- full: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/jfx/114/webrev.02
- incr: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/jfx/114/webrev.01-02
Stats: 10 lines in 1 file changed: 0 ins; 0 del; 10 mod
Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.java.net/jfx pull/114/head:pull/114
More information about the openjfx-dev