code review request: 6894072: always refresh keytab
weijun.wang at oracle.com
Wed Mar 23 02:00:46 PDT 2011
Changes since last version:
1. A KerberosPrincipal inside javax..KeyTab class. New getInstance()
arguments, new getPrincipal() method.
It can only be non-null now, but I didn't say anything in the spec. I'm
hoping it can be null in the future to support multiple service
principal in a single service.
2. toString(), hashCode(), equals() for KeyTab, since it will be put
inside private credentials set.
3. Enhancement to SubjectComber:
a) Generics for find() and findMany()
b) findAux() now support Krb5AcceptCredential
4. Krb5Util.ServiceCreds: since principal is already inside both KeyTab
and KerberosKey, no more KerberosPrincipal argument in getInstance(),
there is still a field inside to save the value.
5. sun..KeyTab and javax..KeyTab: isMissing==true is now valid. Changes
to the javadoc of javax..KeyTab.getKeys().
6. New TwoPrinces.java test, a subject with 2 KerberosPrincipal after
This time I'd like to first make sure implementation is correct, and
then I'll update the CCC. Is this OK?
More information about the security-dev