quick question - bug_id 8014618

Gabriel Pop Gabriel.Pop at betfair.com
Thu Jun 20 05:07:23 PDT 2013

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if any of you could help me bring some light on this bug:

Its resolution is fixed, fixed version stated there is 8.
Should I understand that only in the java 8 official release this bug will be solved ?
Are there any procedures available to push a fix for it into future java 7 releases ?
Sorry if these are dumb questions, I had to do a rollback due to this bug and need to build a plan for solving the issue.

Thanks in advance for your collaboration /support !

Cheers,
Gabi
Transylvania JUG founder