Some questions about PR commands
thomas.stuefe at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 07:36:49 UTC 2020
I have some questions about PR commands (I read
https://wiki.openjdk.java.net/display/SKARA/Pull+Request+Commands which I
believe is the correct documentation).
- Can I invite specific reviewers? Since often a PR is the result of
preliminary discussions, where before I would have cc'ed someone specific
for the initial RFR mail.
- /test - is the test argument optional (square brackets seem to indicate
that). If yes, what tests are executed by default?
- /label and /issue - are "add" and "remove" optional (square brackets seem
to indicate that but examples don't). Is add the default?
- Can I stack multiple commands? If yes, can they appear anywhere in a PR
comment? Also in the PR body? What happens if I specify the same command
multiple times, does the last win or do they accumulate?
- Draft PR: which commands, if any, work in for draft PR? In particular,
does /test work?
- Finally, I see long running PRs use the "[Vx]" suffix in their PR names.
Are these manually created or is there some tool support I missed for long
More information about the skara-dev