<Swing Dev> Focus on image icons are not visible in javaws cache with high contrast mode
neugens.limasoftware at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 00:44:01 PDT 2011
The patch looks good to me, although I don't have the context at hand now to check about the control text colour, for this reason I think it would be better to send patch requests with a webrew next time.
What I wonder is what happens when one selects a different colours for the control text in windows (if this is possible) then this would be reflected as focus colour, which I don't know if it's what windows original laf does.
Btw, It seems to me that this bug could be reproducible also without caching an app in the first place.
Sent from HTC Desire...
pgp key: http://subkeys.pgp.net/ PGP Key ID: 80F240CF
Fingerprint: BA39 9666 94EC 8B73 27FA FC7C 4086 63E3 80F2 40CF
Proud GNU Classpath developer: http://www.classpath.org/
Read About us at: http://planet.classpath.org
Please, support open standards:
----- Reply message -----
Da: "Sean Chou" <zhouyx at linux.vnet.ibm.com>
Data: lun, set 5, 2011 09:03
Oggetto: <Swing Dev> Focus on image icons are not visible in javaws cache with high contrast mode
A: <swing-dev at openjdk.java.net>
The WindowsLookAndFeel uses hard coded focus color(black) which makes the
not visible within High Contrast Mode on windows.
The problem can be reproduced as follows:
1. Run one javaws application.
2. Go to "Control panel -->Accessibility options --> the Display tab" .
3. Select "Use high Contrast". Click on "Settings" button and ensure that
"High contrast black(extra language)" in the color scheme.
4. Make sure that you have one jnlp imported in java cache viewer.(The 1st
5. Run the following command to invoke java cache viewer
6. Select "Applications" in show combo box.
7. Select the any application present in java cache viewer.
8. Now, using Tab key to go to icons present in java cache viewer.(i.e Run
icon, Show icon etc..)
Focus will not be visible on focused image icons.
Focus should be visible on focused image icons.
The solution is Changing the hard coded focus color to proper loaded color
in WindowsLookAndFeel.java .
The attachment is a patch for it.
Any comment please ?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the swing-dev