Java shared memory

Radek rsmogura at gmail.com
Mon May 30 22:57:26 UTC 2016

Dear Andrew,

I’ve just modified test case to convert bytes to long in code. The results are comparable.

Attached please find out files. Those are named as follow:
* memorymap - from MemoryMapMinMax, file map from FileMapMinMax
* memorymap2, filemap2 form *Bytes version respectively

I’m attaching text files with results, and test classes (those are my test classes, so not nicely formatted).

I could do something wrong with C2, but I think results are expected as NIO in back copies mapped array to Java array, does it?

Best regards,
Radek