Valhalla project repository status: Branched off "LW2"
david.simms at oracle.com
Fri Jul 5 10:16:21 UTC 2019
Some recent changes to the Valhalla Project repository:
Named branch "lw2" has been created to allow further changes in "lworld"
without affecting the stability of LW2 EA
Current branches (hg branches)...
* default: periodically updated copy of jdk/jdk (i.e. JDK mainline,
http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk, contains no project changes)
* exp: ad-hoc experimental branch for various collaboration efforts
(not currently used)
* lworld: LWorld series of prototype, receives updates (merges) from
"default" (Current prototyping work)
* lw1: LW1 minimal LWorld prototype, (Dead release branch)
* lw2: LW2 L-World inline-types prototype
* mvt: Minimal Value Types prototype, (Dead release branch)
* nestmates: Nest-Based access control work(JEP 181)
More information about the valhalla-dev