Draft LW2 spec
daniel.smith at oracle.com
Sat Jun 29 00:45:47 UTC 2019
- Specification for using "<init>" as a regular method name. Lots of choices to be made here, so I'm curious about how what I ended up with compares to what is currently implemented.
- Added some discussion blocks in various places, based on feedback.
- Changed required version numbers to 57.0.
- Static constraints on use of `ACC_INLINE`, declarations of instance initialization methods, and forms of CONSTANT_Class_infos appearing in various attributes and other places.
- Prohibited circularities in static field types.
- Added resolution checks on Q types in CONSTANT_Classes and CONSTANT_MethodTypes.
- Cleaned up the verification type diagram; fixed the verification type of 'this' in inline classes.
A few big things left to do, as described in the introduction.
More information about the valhalla-spec-experts